Whether you or a loved one was injured in a boating accident on Lake Norman or hurt while operating a jet Ski or other watercraft on one of the bodies of water near Charlotte or elsewhere in North Carolina, it’s important to protect yourself and your rights by obtaining representation from an experienced, local personal injury lawyer. To schedule a free case consultation regarding your boating accident, contact an attorney at Randall & Stump, PLLC at (980) 237-4579.
Injured On The Water?
At Randall & Stump, PLLC, we have helped numerous individuals and families who have been injured in accidents on North Carolina’s waterways. Ranging from alcohol-related boating accidents involving swimmers or other watercraft to run-ins with other vessels or fixed objects on the water, we can help you get the treatments you need, understand your options and pursue maximum compensation to help with your recovery.
As your boating accident attorneys, we will work closely with you at each step. Depending on the circumstances of your case, we will:
- Investigate the incident with the help of experts and other professionals
- Determine if another individual or individuals caused the accident
- Look at the operator’s age, experience, whether he or she was intoxicated or if that individual should have been operating the vehicle in the first place
- Deal with the insurance companies so you don’t have to
- Investigate the watercraft and determine if there were manufacturer defects or other factors that contributed to the accident
- We can determine if the vehicle was improperly maintained or unsafe for use
- If a vessel was rented out or under corporate ownership, we can look into the company’s insurance policy and liability
As you can see, there are numerous issues that can factor into watercraft injuries and boating accident claims. With more than 25 years of combined experience, we know what to look for and who to work with when handling these types of cases.
When you reach out to us, we will evaluate your case and educate you on your options. We are always honest and upfront. If you have a strong claim, we’ll tell you. If there are some serious complications, we’ll let you know right away rather than fill you with false hope. As proven litigators, we are not afraid to take your case as far as it needs to go. We will always look for the best possible solution for you and your family — whether that means negotiating a settlement or pursuing compensation through trial.