Randall & Stump PLLC 2019 Scholarship Contest
As attorneys, we know the value of education as well as the importance of giving back to the communities we serve every day. Serving those in need is the cornerstone of our legal philosophy and the guiding principle of our lives in general. Therefore, the Charlotte trial attorneys with Randall & Stump PLLC are pleased to offer an exciting scholarship opportunity designed to help interested students, enrolled in a four-year college or law school attend an institution of higher education.
The 2019 deadline will be May 31, 2019, and the winner will receive $2,500 to be used towards educational expenses.
Selection will be based on a creative entry, academic performance, and professional pursuits.
Topic for the Scholarship Competition
Criminal defense lawyers fight for the rights of the accused. They seek to uncover the truth and protect individuals from a government that has the potential to hand down harsh punishments. Please describe an instance when you have been faced with a challenge where you’ve had to uncover a truth that may not have been initially apparent. How did you arrive at the truth and how was the outcome of the situation affected by your findings?
In order to be eligible for the Randall & Stump PLLC 2019 Scholarship Contest, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or law school located in the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- A completed application form
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript (Unofficial copies are acceptable)
- A typed essay of 300-500 words exploring the assigned topic of how it can be accomplished and how you can help.
Completed materials can be submitted by any of the following methods:
- Apply Online: Click here or download the PDF and submit both your application and essay via U.S. mail to our office located at 2125 Southend Drive, Suite 253 Charlotte, North Carolina 28203 and made attention to “Scholarship Contest”.
- Email the materials to email@example.com with the subject “Scholarship Contest”
Scholarships will be awarded based on the student’s ability to clearly, creatively, and concisely offer their opinion on the selected topic and the information used to support their argument. The scholarship must be applied to tuition and other education-related expenses. A check will be made payable to the recipient’s educational institution directly. You are expected to submit any receipts to remain in compliance with the IRS.
Dates to Remember
- The application and all supporting materials must be received by May 31, 2019.
- The scholarship winner will be notified by email by June 30, 2019.
Ownership of Entries & Use of Name and Likeness
Upon submission, all entries submitted to Randall & Stump PLLC in connection with this contest, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of the Randall & Stump PLLC.
Entry materials will not be returned to any entrant. By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that if you win the scholarship contest, the Randall & Stump PLLC will own all rights to publish and promote the submission. This includes your consent the use of your name, area of residence, as well as your likeness (i.e. a photograph) and prize information.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE DETAILS REGARDING THE RANDALL & STUMP 2019 SCHOLARSHIP PLEASE DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. FOR MORE INFORMATION, EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org.